about 1 month ago
21 May 00:00
Sr. Controls Engineer
Job Id: 6386
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible assisting in the design and development of programs for material handling equipment.
- Responsible for the analysis, electrical design, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering.
- Responsible to resolve site requirement changes, and support solutions to complete designed equipment installation.
- Responsible to debug electrical installation of controls and motor components.
- Responsible to interface with internal engineering/project management and customers to determine system requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years engineering experience.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers, colleagues, and clients.
- Ability to travel regularly either locally, nationally, and/or internationally.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.