Belle Haven, Virginia
18 days ago
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Belle Haven, VA
Job Id: 10983
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must have experience with power distribution, lighting, mission-critical and backup systems, and sustainable (LEED) design practices
- Must have experience with all stages of electrical designing.
- Must have experience using Autodesk Revit software
- Critical Thinking skills related to a wide variety of building projects
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Candidate should be Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location - or through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- Must have 15-20 years of experience in electrical engineering design
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Candidate with Experience in IT/telecom design, fire alarm design, security systems, and SCIF/TEMPEST preferred
- LEED credential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.