2 days ago
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 11578
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experienced Electrical PE responsible for training, team leadership, managing with other disciplines and client relationships.
- Technical experience with power distribution, lighting, mission-critical and backup systems, and sustainable (LEED) design practices
- Experience in using Autodesk Revit software
- Knowledge in all segments of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration
- Solid problem-solving skills in variety of building projects from renovation to new construction
- Skilled with IT/telecom design, fire alarm design, security systems, and SCIF/TEMPEST requirements
- 15-20 years of experience in electrical engineering design
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- LEED credential
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.