2 months ago
09 Jan 00:00
Sr. Energy Resource Planning Acquisition Analyst
Job Id: 5216
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Creates interdepartmental consensus on and carries out lasting capital analysis utilizing models such as Aurora, Power World, Sendout, PSM, etc.
- Utilize spreadsheets to create interdepartmental consensus
- Create data entry data bases to reflect lasting resource planning analysis
- Investigate and Identify means to direct serious energy policy issues that may alter the Company’s resource strategy
- Lead financial forecasts reflecting revenue and revenue requirements, expenses for operations, expenditures that reflect capital, and EBITBA.
- Responsible for leading presentations and providing written analysis
- Cooperate with external stakeholders to create consensus regarding resource planning issues
- Communicate IRP and acquisition issues to external stakeholders effectively.
- Oversee energy load at state, regional, local, and national levels.
- Pd.D. or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math and or another related field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Math, and or another related field.
- 10+ years of work experience within an energy related industry involving performance of complex analysis
- Experienced with creating in depth spreadsheets
- Aurora, Sendout, Power World, experience
- Experience with flexibility analysis using Plexos
- Knowledgeable with adequacy modeling, standards, and metrics
- Python or other programming language experience
- Analyzing risk experience
- Transmission system knowledge
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with Aurora, Sendout, Power World or other similar models?
Do you have experience with Plexos?
How many years of experience do you have within an energy related industry?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?