about 1 month ago
Sr. Field Service Technician
Job Id: 8118
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for hands-on in the field service work at customer sites. Must be proficient and experienced in leading the successful execution of power systems field service work and related duties.
- Responsible to effectively manage and deliver projects of varying scope in field commissioning, startup, testing and aftermarket solution.
- Responsible for the growth of the business through delivery of quality products and best class services.
- Responsible to promote and develop new service business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Responsible to provide technical training.
- Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering.
- At-least 15 years of progressive experience in Power Generation Equipment and Applications.
- At-least 5 years if experience in programming controls and automation equipment as typically used in power generation systems or similar industries.
- Knowledge of regulatory codes and standards.
- Advances understanding of industrial electrical equipment like switchgear, transfer switches, circuit breakers and generators.
- Advanced understanding of industrial control equipment.
- Willing to travel 50%.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.