New York City, New York
about 1 month ago
Sr. Marketing Specialist
New York City, NY
Job Id: 10622
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee marketing campaigns, conducting market research and analyzing data to determine the most effective way to reach target demographics.
- Communicate with upper management and sales staff to establish marketing goals and supervise junior marketing staff to ensure they complete their job duties efficiently.
- Plan, execute and represent Smitten at large-scale culinary events, music festivals, and experiences that grow brand awareness nationally.
- Manage all internal marketing materials included photography, signage, and branding assets.
- Work with shop leaders to educate and train with effective local Marketing strategies.
- Act as brand ambassador at high profile events including media tastings, partnership events, and photography shoots.
- Help produce marketing campaigns, with efficient timeline management, budgeting, and communication to all involved parties.
- Update and maintain website, newsletter campaigns, review sites and social media.
- Help implement our marketing, PR and design efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.