Santa Ana, California
about 1 month ago
Sr. Product Development Scientist
Santa Ana, CA
Job Id: 11143
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Generate data to substantiate claims regarding the safety and efficiency of new products (this applies particularly to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector
- Oversee the integration of new products with other commercial areas, including brand development, sales strategy, quality assurance, legal, marketing and manufacturing.
- Plan, carry out and supervise process trials in laboratories, pilot plants or factories
- Scale up the production process via plant trials, making changes to raw materials or components, and process parameters to ensure quality is maintained during large-scale production
- Improve yields by reducing costs, e.g. investigating alternative materials or new machinery to improve efficiency and quality in bottleneck areas
- Validate new processes and show that they're an improvement
- Work with product pipelines at various stages of development
- Develop formulae, specifications and label declarations, and ensure compliance with the finished product specifications
- Advise on equipment modification to enable process changes for new product development
- Read and write technical reports and specifications, maintaining appropriate records
- Master’s or PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in immunoassay development
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently
- Commercial acumen and an awareness of the business value of work undertaken
- Presentation skills - for presenting ideas and findings to colleagues and customers
- Must have the ability to work well independently, with minimum supervision
- Must have an aptitude for mathematics and statistics and highly developed IT and technical skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.