6 days ago
Senior Medical Program Manager
Job Id: 13018
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be responsible for the creation of the project schedules, risk management, integrated business plans and product requirements. Lead the cross-functional development of product architecture for each functional area, synthesize functional plans and identifies critical interdependencies to drive successful execution of the project.
- Must have technical and business skills and judgment to significantly influence the technical and business direction of the project. Able to build and influence novel thinking of the team.
- Ability to lead and drive the identification, validation, and mitigation planning of all project risks, including technical, schedule, business, resource, based on thorough understanding of the technical and business content of the integrated project plan and the work breakdown.
- Ability to communicate technical and business issues completely, concisely, and effectively to enable high-quality decision making and drive cross-functional alignment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of all functional work streams in a phase gate process and a vision of an integrated project plan.
- Experience utilizing combination of analytical, statistical, computational, and empirical methods to gain deep understanding of design and minimize overall development timelines
- Experience in a regulated environment; medical device or biotechnology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Must have bachelor’s degree preferably in microbiology, molecular biology, or another scientific field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Project Management experience
- Minimum of 10 years of team leadership in product development with dynamically increasing complexity of assignments.
- Successful track record of commercializing new products
- Experience in new product development planning multiple work-streams, identifying risk and implementing action plans to optimize timelines and reduce execution risk
- Experience establishing customer requirements from defined needs specifications and translating to product requirements
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.