about 2 months ago
Job Id: 10553
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Point-of-care diagnostic product development.
- Working in lab with clients.
- Knowledgeable in QSR’s and ISO, protein purification, antibody conjugation, and solution preparation.
- Lead the formulation, development, and optimization of new programs, designs, and prototypes.
- Participate in research formulating and writing with other staff.
- Assess new technologies and future applications of technologies.
- Propose, plan, and manage research projects, report preparation, and presentation of findings.
- Develop markers, reagents, formulations, and processes.
- BA degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years applicable work experience
- Must have expertise in membrane-based immunochromatographic assays, lateral flow immunochromatographic assays and Immunoassay development.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.