Princeton, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Sr. Scientist - Polymer Chemistry
Job Id: 10129
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead the formulation, development, and optimization of new programs, designs, and prototypes.
- Participate in research formulating and writing with other staff.
- Assess new technologies and future applications of technologies.
- Propose, plan, and manage research projects, report preparation, and presentation of findings.
- PhD in Chemistry with a concentration Polymer Chemistry.
- Must have polymer experience.
- 4+ years of industry experience.
- Recognized as an international expert in area of scientific mission.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing a complex, outstanding program of laboratory and/or clinical research.
- Outstanding clinical skills and expertise.
- Exemplary skills in and innovative approaches to the latest technologies required.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.