Chula Vista, California
15 days ago
Sr. Sustaining Engineer
Chula Vista, CA
Job Id: 12084
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provides support to streamline the process of taking plans for a product into development and full scale production.
- Reviews the plans and proposals to determine their feasibility and may submit a formal report.
- Develop a timetable, look into resources for materials, evaluate prototypes, and start to plan for production.
- Designs and develops DOEs, test plans, SOPs, and validation/process transfer protocols. Executes protocols and writes reports to ensure equipment/processes meet specifications & compliance.
- Train and mentor junior associates in chemistry techniques and fundamentals as well as experimental design and data interpretation
- Analysis of safety hazards, failure causes and effects, reliability and maintainability trends, and operational usage profiles changes
- Lead and/or support CAPA investigations & process improvement activities through formulating and conducting systematic investigation of problem areas of considerable scope and complexity
- Root cause analysis of in-service problems (including operational hazards, deficiency reports, parts obsolescence, corrosion effects, and reliability degradation)
- BA degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Life Science
- Polymer chemistry/material science/organic synthesis, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and technical ability
- Must have Medical Device experience
- Experience with DFSS, MiniTab/statistical analysis tools, DOE
- Must have 3 years of relevant medical device industry experience
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.