16 days ago
Sr. Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead regulatory aspects clinical trials, including maintaining paperwork for grants and funded projects.
- Prepare, submit, and disseminate period reports internally and to regulatory bodies.
- Represent the organization at regulatory and compliance meetings, becoming an expert in compliance matters.
- Direct submission of information to federal bodies, including the FDA.
- Review, analyze, and bring up to compliance all behaviors and paperwork regarding new and existing products and projects.
- Preferred PhD.
- Other degrees and backgrounds may be considered.
- 10+ years of experience or equivalent of regulatory drug development including product approval/launch.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory affairs within one or more therapeutic areas.
- Broad background of experience working in pharmaceutical business.
• Medical Insurance.
• Dental Insurance.
• Vison Insurance.
• Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.