about 2 months ago
31 Dec 00:00
Job Id: 5122
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for accounting activities to ensure that accurate, timely financial data, in accordance with GAAP is available for business managers.
- Responsible to prepare and post journal entries including accruals, labor and utility, distribution.
- Responsible to audit system postings/reports for accuracy.
- Responsible to assist in preparation of monthly documentation in compliance with SOX.
- Responsible to coordinate/prepare monthly close for assigned locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- At-least 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have CPA Certification?
Do you have strong working knowledge of GAAP?
Do you have at-least 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have advance knowledge of MS Excel?
Do you have experience with any ERP system?
What is your salary expectation?