Millerton, New York
16 days ago
Job Id: 11468
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all accounting related activities for construction projects.
- Responsible to Assist the Accounting Manager in accounting-related responsibilities. Daily recording activities, month-end closing and the implementation of proper internal controls to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial statements.
- Responsible to assist construction control and cost reporting exercises.
- Responsible to work effectively with the development and operational staff to resolve accounting/finance related issues
- Responsible to manage reconciliation of Accounts Payable between General Ledger and Subsidiary Ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or University, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent.
- At-least 2 years of work-related skill, knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Experience in Construction Industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel preferred.
- Proficiency in software applications Timberline and Jonas preferred
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.