11 days ago
Job Id: 12217
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, and tuition assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- FMV quarterly reporting for each balance sheet account.
- Process and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Manage funding process and prepare monthly loan draws.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
- Prepare annual federal income tax input forms for all entities.
- Review invoices for accurate billing and contact requirements.
- Work closely with construction and development manager to record job cost correctly.
- Prepare complex reconciliations as required.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business PLUS 2 years of real estate and/or construction accounting experience.
- Understand Yardi integrated accounting and job cost software is preferable.
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to collaborate in a team environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.