14 days ago
30 Mar 00:00
Santa Barbara, California
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
Competitive Salary, Full time and Full Benefits
- BS degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Implement cost accounting policies and procedures according to GAAP.
- Manage the preparation of annual departmental budgets at all levels.
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, Invoicing and billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual Integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- SEC filings
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Assists with annual audit by preparing financial information and supporting schedules.
- Accounts Payable - Invoice processing, bill payment runs, maintaining vendor contact, keeping current on all vendor documentation.
- Accounts Receivable - Invoice Processing, following up on outstanding payments, and ensuring all documentation on each customer is updated.
- Apply accounting policies and principles to properly record, report and maintain financial data.
- Assists with special projects and analysis as requested.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.