Amenia, New York
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8277
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to review, enter and process invoices.
- Responsible to pay vendor / supplier invoice in timely manner.
- Responsible to perform daily cash management transactions in QuickBooks.
- Responsible to process accounts receivable / Payable.
- Responsible to calculate variance from the budget and report discrepancies to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- At-least 5 years’ experience in accounting.
- Experience in construction industry a must.
- Bookkeeping experience a must.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Must have accounting system experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.