New York, New York
about 1 month ago
New York, NY
Job Id: 9147
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and monthly journal entries.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions.
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts preparing internal trial balance reconciling entries.
- Summarizing status by collecting information and preparing financial statements for funders quarterly; working with auditors
- Reviewing monthly bank reconciliations and making necessary entries.
- Experience in managing governments grants
- Auditing, reconciling, and verifying documents
- Meeting schedules and deadlines.
- Assisting in compiling requested documents for auditors and regulatory agencies.
- Processing monthly and/or quarterly billing to funders.
- Protecting organization’s value by managing confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CPA a plus
- Minimum 5 years Non-for-profit accounting a plus
- Sage 50, Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently handling multiple tasks and changing priorities while meeting non-negotiable deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting and City/State/Federal Billing software plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.