17 days ago
Job Id: 9882
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Generating and distributing all engineering information needed to construct projects.
- Effective and frequent interaction with sales, purchasing, estimating, manufacturing, suppliers, and customers.
- Reviewing sales orders, specifications, and cost estimates to make sure design output fulfills requirements.
- Preparing design calculations and performing or directing the preparation design documents.
- Reviewing all drawings and specifications to ensure proper relation to the estimate.
- Interacting with other departments.
- Establishing and maintaining document control procedures.
- Providing training to manufacturing personnel and customers.
- 10% travel to customer sites to assist with sales, service, and/or customer present technical information or resolve any issues.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency with the MS Suite, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask with little supervision and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Exceptional work ethics and initiative, ensuring all task are followed through in a fast?paced and diversified work environment
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Exceptional technical customer service skills
- Experience in heat transfer analysis, fluid mechanics, and process system design
- Experience with beverage processing equipment design
- Experience with agitation processes and design
- Experience with FEA and other structural analysis software (e.g. Compress)
- AutoCAD and Inventor skills
- Knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ASME).
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing, engineering principles and techniques, and various construction methods and installation procedures
- Broad understanding of a wide spectrum of materials, their characteristics, tolerances, and limitations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.