about 1 month ago
Staff or Project Environmental Engineer
Job Id: 8156
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Design, plan, or perform engineering duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental health hazards utilizing various engineering disciplines.
- Work may include waste treatment, site remediation, or pollution control technology.
- Design systems, processes, and equipment for control, management, and remediation of water, air, and soil quality.
- Prepare hazardous waste manifests and land disposal restriction notifications.
- Serve on teams conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities, helping with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, and sampling.
- Degree in Environmental, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- BA degree preferred.
- PE (Professional Engineering) license.
- Comfortable working outdoors.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.