Haddon Heights, New Jersey
27 days ago
Staff Utilities Engineer
Haddon Heights, NJ
Job Id: 8768
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Will be responsible for client co-ordination.
- Will act like an interface between operator and utility personnel.
- Responsible for reviewing plants and reports.
- Must be good with computer skills.
- Responsible for managing different projects for public utilities like municipal water and sewer authorities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a design of collection, and repair of water and wastewater treatment facilities including pump stations, forcemains, and trickling filter treatment plants
- Must have Operator's License (C-3 Public Wastewater Collection System License, and S-4 Public Wastewater Treatment System License).
- Should be good with computer skills specially: AutoCAD
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.