La Mesa, California
17 days ago
Staffing Engineer, Process Development
La Mesa, CA
Job Id: 12083
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluating existing processes and procedures to identify areas that need optimization.
- Assessing the efficiency of technologies, instruments, and equipment.
- Building, setting up, and improving systems, procedures, and equipment.
- Collaborating with the engineering team on prototype development.
- Leading projects related to process development, scale-up, and automation of manufacturing processes for new product introduction and will work cross-functionally to ensure that processes and designs meet operational requirements. Utilizing software to perform efficient planning, designing, and development.
- Projecting the costs and timeframes of projects, as well as creating work schedules and setting deadlines.
- Performing quality control and resolving structural design and other issues throughout the implementation stages.
- Collecting and interpreting analytical and performance data, as well as preparing progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Keeping abreast of developments and innovation in the area of specialization.
- BA degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Life Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in process development and scale-up experience in organic synthesis/polymer chemistry/material science in an industrial setting.
- Strong diagnostic, analytical and technical ability
- Must have 3+ years of medical device experience
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.