9 months ago
Structural Design Engineer
Job Id: 5121
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
- Layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer. May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
- Research design options and document findings for project lead engineer.
- Review shop drawings.
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department.
- May direct and supervise other Designers/Drafters activities.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Handle routine contract administration.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
- Attend and participate in Client meetings.
- Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- EIT Certification
- Working knowledge of Auto Cad or other drafting software.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite
Ask for Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Master’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering?
Do you have an EIT Certification?
Are you proficient with Auto Cad?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?