about 1 month ago
22 Jan 00:00
Structural Design Engineer
Job Id: 5343
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Design structural components for large-scale projects, including analyzing survey reports, topographical maps, zoning restrictions and client requirements to ensure specifications meet project goals.
- Review blueprints, plans and change orders to verify structural integrity of materials and designs, and perform complex calculations and use modeling methods to ensure correct results.
- Research existing and new material technology to determine practical applications, strength and durability expectations and cost-benefits information, and prepare material recommendations for current and future projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering, plus minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Decisive with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering?
Are you proficient with AutoCAD?
Do you have a EIT certification?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?