about 1 month ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7724
*PE license required.
No Visa Candidates Please
Must be Experience in residential or commercial markets
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Architecture & Planning? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Primary responsibilities include foundation design, framing design, lateral design, wood truss and stick framing design, management of projects, preparing engineering studies and technical reports, and checking project construction documents.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Structural Engineering
- PE or EIT with valid experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Good Organizational skills
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.