Trenton, New Jersey
24 days ago
Job Id: 11220
Are you looking to make a career change to a steadily growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K with company match, generous PTO, bonuses, and more. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Design of bridge structures, bridge rehabilitations, and bridge replacement projects.
- Performing or directing other engineers to perform data collection, structural analysis and design, and preparation of drawings, relevant calculations, and project estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in structural or civil engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in bridge design, culverts, retaining walls, etc.
- Experience with geotechnical aspects of design
- Familiarity with the following software: AASHTO, Seismic, and NJDOT Specifications, MicroStation, AutoCAD, STAAD, SPA2000.
- PE license preferred but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid time off
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.