about 2 months ago
Structural Revit Drafter
Engineering role in Draft Solutions within the Construction industry
Job Id: 8136
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and design
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials
- Describe production methods step-by-step (including equipment and software types to be used)
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Design diagrams, maps, and layouts to illustrate workflow
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
- Create manuals that describe existing products’ operation, features, and maintenance
- Associate’s degree in Construction or Drafting
- 2 years of architectural drafting design as a drafter
- Must have structural engineering or MEP drafting
- Highly skilled in REVIT
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in construction detailing and an understanding of common construction techniques.
- Ability to quickly learn company specific BIM standards and procedures.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Career Advancement
- A fun work environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placement.