8 months ago
12 Nov 00:00
Structural Steel Erection Supervisor
Job Id: 5148
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee a crew of 3-4 staff that work on structural steel erection projects
- Investigate and issues that may arise and resolve them in a timely manner
- Aid with estimates and quotes for bids regarding potential projects
- Ensure that all workers are using equipment, materials, and tools properly
- Ensure projects are completed within the allotted amount of time and are completed efficiently
- Oversee that company policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Lead, Mentor and Train for the work crew
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of experience with structural erection work in a Lead position
- Confirmed history/record of steel erection process management
- Must be able to understand and interpret construction blueprints and drawings
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledgeable with modern office software and hardware
- Crane and rigging operating procedures experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
What are some of your proven records of steel erection process management?
Are you able to understand and interpret blueprints and construction drawings?
Do you have experience with crane and rigging operating procedures?
How many years of experience do you have working in a Lead position within structural erection work?
What is the salary you are seeking?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?