11 days ago
Supplier Quality Engineer
Job Id: 8425
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor supplier performance using rejected material data and goods receipt information
- Recognize repetitive or high failure rates and drive solutions.
- Comprehend the key metrics of the supplier scorecard, using the data to drive process improvements and data integrity.
- Regulate appropriate actions for suppliers who are not performing and initiate communication to coach supplier through root cause analysis
- Develop relationships with production employees and management to facilitate communication
- Review first article samples through Quality Control, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- Perform or lead sorting efforts.
- Manage problem solving and root cause analysis with supplier and customers to eliminate recurrence of non-conformances.
- Uphold established supplier rating system, initiating corrective action for non-compliance and reporting on cause.
- Conduct random audit of work instructions, process control sheets, and test procedures.
- Examine cause and corrective action activities exposed through audits and reviews accomplished.
- Visit supplier locations to audit and/or resolve major quality issues
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- 5-7 years’ experience within Manufacturing/ Supply Chain
- Proficient in utilizing all department software, including CAD programs, Office products, SAP, and specialized software (GageTrak, Q-Plus)
- Strong knowledge of quality system methodologies: 8D, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, etc. is a plus
- Good verbal/ written communication & mathematical skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.