about 2 months ago
31 Mar 00:00
Supply Chain Manager
Job Id: 6354
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and Full time/Direct Hire position. Does this opportunity match your future career goals? Then this position could be the right fit for you.
- Create supply plans that will reduce costs, increase customer service levels, and optimize inventory levels to fullest extent.
- Making plans to fill or exceed target goals.
- Own and gain alignment on the forecast that is driving the supply plan.
- Innovate models based on trends and demands for products to create production plans for multiple locations.
- Effectively communicate orders with drivers to make plans or recommendations to delivering products.
- Monitor and report on important changes to sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies.
- Customize different scenarios to make sure decision making and risk taking are done correctly.
- Serve as main person for all demand and supply related issues.
- Lead meetings of both Supply and Demand.
- Identify any issues that could impact business and proceed with correct action to fix them.
- Strategically incorporate new products into timeline.
- Mentor Motivate and train employees to keep improvements in production.
- Keep a safe working environment.
- Understanding the day to day supply chain operations and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience within the CPG industry (Consumer Packaged Goods).
- Understanding and knowledge with purchasing, materials management, planning and inventory control.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be able to respond professionally to upper management and stakeholders.
- Have strong analytical problem solving and technical skills.
- Strong presentation skills, being able to present to large groups of upper management.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Applications : (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.