2 months ago
Supply Chain Planner
Job Id: 4167
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including dental, vision, medical, 401k, disability, performance bonus, military leave, PTO, bereavement leave, mobile phone discount, gym membership discount, tuition assistance and much more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Using MRP to perform daily tasks.
- Communicating with the customer’s about orders, meeting the requirements and resolving any issues they may have.
- Enter transactions into customer’s ERP system as required (SAP or other).
- Obtaining packaging materials from different vendors.
- Speak with vendors daily to ensure the expectations and performances excels.
- Schedule operations and create a production plan to manufacturing.
- Provide project support in new project developments and product transitions.
- Develop new strategies to improve inventory.
- High School or GED Degree
- 3 Years of experience in the Manufacturing Industry
- APICS certification a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Military Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Family Medical Leave
- Performance Bonus
Ask for: Stephanie Rickert
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.