about 1 month ago
Supply Chain Planner
Job Id: 10087
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to analyze, interpret and process EDI communications.
- Responsible to develop and manage customer relationship to meet or exceed customer expectation.
- Responsible to manage incoming and outgoing transmissions to ensure accurate order processing.
- Responsible to develop strategies to improve inventory accuracy and on time deliveries
- Responsible to work with internal sales to minimize material obsolescence.
- Responsible to provide project support in new project development and product transitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Planning /Supply Chain or related area.
- 2-4 years in materials planning/supply chain.
- Good understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system functionality.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects. Strong project management skills.
- Experience with Google Suite, MRP software, inventory software and order processing.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.