26 days ago
Supply Chain Planner
Job Id: 11298
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Enter transactions into customer’s ERP system as requite (SAP or other)
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strive to always improve the effectiveness, accuracy, and efficiency of the supply chain business process.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Provide project support and product transitions as required in new products development.
- Purchase packing and raw materials from the vendors.
- 2-4 years of prior experience in supply chain/materials planning skilled in MRP concepts and the functionality of an ERP system.
- Prefer a bachelor’s’ degree in Materials Planning/Supply Chain or a related field.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Skilled with a PC along with Google Suite.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- MRP software knowledge
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.