14 days ago
Supply Chain Planner
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 12890
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Daily supply chain planning and material purchase.
- Use MRP and customer ERP systems effectively.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders and forecast.
- Resolve any supply issues efficiently.
- Maximize use of all materials.
- Vendor management – material procure, purchase, and negotiate.
- Provide production plan and new project support whenever necessary. Should have good understanding of plant capacity, schedule operations, materiel needs etc.
- Continuous improvement planning.
- Excellent communication.
- Multiple project management.
- Adhere to all safety and company policies of the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably, in Materials Planning/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a material planning or supply chain in a manufacturing/ production environment.
- Effective computer skills in MS Office, Google suite, ERP, MRP.
- Project Management and Time Management skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.