26 days ago
06 Apr 00:00
SVP, Chief Financial Officer
West Hartford, CT
Job Id: 6599
Are you looking to move in the next step of your career as a healthcare financial executive? A leading healthcare organization is seeking a Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer in the Hartford, CT area. This leadership position offers a robust personal plan package, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement plan with matching contribution.
The SVP, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is to provide financial leadership and strategic guidance. This key leadership role is responsible for operational improvements, capital structure, establish dashboard, metrics and best practices for finance department.
- Optimize financial infrastructure that supports continued achievement to mission.
- Market positioning, launch new revenue stream plans, lead, develop, monitor operational budgetary and balance sheet goals.
- Leverage capital improvement programs, continually grow revenue while improving operations/manage expenses/lead treasury functions.
- Create complex vigorous financial strategies with proven ROI.
- Ten or more years high level senior finance experience
- Experience working high-level healthcare facility comprising an academic model.
- An advanced degree preferred (MBA)
- Experience interfacing high-level members of Management/Board of Directors
- Provide ongoing education to Board of Directors on financial strategies.
- Year End Bonus Options
- 100% Medical insurance paid by company
- Comprehensive 403(b) retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is an Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.