27 days ago
08 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 7449
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and operations of Company IT equipment.
- Responsible to oversee all company communication and related services like Mobile Device inventory and management, phone system support of on-premises server and client software, company wide copy, print and fax services, Office 365, Teams etc.
- Responsible to administer internal company services like Active Directory, network services, SAP, Exchange, security access.
- Responsible to provide network support.
- Responsible to monitor helpdesk and issue track system.
- Responsible to manage inventory of all technology.
- Responsible to provide training to user.
- Responsible to make recommendations for new/ altered technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At-least 3 years of experience in hardware, software installation and support experience.
- MS Office, CRM.
- Phone System or VOIP experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.