8 months ago
08 Jan 00:00
Systems Architect- Space Vehicle Scientist
Palm Bay, FL
Job Id: 5228
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide technical coordination between external customer’s engineers, industry engineers and internal engineering groups to articulate technical issues.
- Prepare technical information internally and externally.
- Advocates the customer’s critical needs to internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical direction for the development, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Lead trade studies required to make both tactical and strategic technical decisions for programs.
- Participate in technical interchange meetings (TIMs) to manage project execution and resolve enterprise.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced space environment system.
- Understands the complete mission that customers want to achieve.
- Evaluate customer and /operational needs to help define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Lead various analyses to optimize space system architecture.
- Execute technical responsibilities within project cost and schedule constraints.
- Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
- Provide direction for make/buy decisions and selection of strategic suppliers.
- Determine whether requirements can be met with existing capabilities/designs or if new design requirements must be developed issues.
- Provide mentoring, guidance and leadership to novice engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a systems architect.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Experience in Space Vehicle/System is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of bus/spacecraft architectures and subsystems.
- Experience creating and implementing system architectures and complex mission solutions.
- Ability to partner with stake holders and team leaders to identify mission gaps and develop system solutions which provide customer value.
- Experience architecting, analyzing, developing, and integrating end to end systems in areas such as Space payload (EO, RF, etc.), Space Vehicle, and Bus subsystems.
- Experience applying technologies and capabilities to solve our customers’ ultimate objectives.
- Experience with functional and physical architecture development.
- Effective communications skills, interpersonal skills and customer focus desired.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of Systems Architect experience do you have?
Do you have top secret security clearance?
Any experience with Space Vehicle systems?
Do you possess a knowledge of bus/spacecraft architectures?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?