3 months ago
24 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4363
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Train the Combatant Commands and, the Sensor Manger Cell on the AN/TPY-2 radar capabilities.
- Collate with the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) system in support of Wargames and Exercises at home station and at domestic and international locations.
- Participate in planning conferences, technical interchange meetings, system testing, and performing as the radar subject matter expert (SME) during execution.
- Present analysis reports concerning AN/TPY-2 test launch performance to the COCOMs representative and other MDA elements.
- Travel up to 15%
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- 2 years of experience in Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
- Hands on with various tools: Linux/Unix, Systems Tool Kit, Matlab and MS Office
- Knowledge of Military Wargames and Exercises
- Active Secret clearance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.