7 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Job ID: 4379
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead Type 1 Certification activities as required for assigned programs
- Perform functional analysis, trade studies, requirement derivation and allocation to translate customer Information Security requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Work with other engineering disciplines to implement and verify security technology.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
- Act as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer into building systems not managing.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- DoDI 8570 IAT or IA SAE Level 2 compliant professional certification (i.e. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP) is preferred.
- Experience with security assessment and authorization activities for DoD Information Systems, e.g. RMF, Type 1, etc.
- Experience developing and executing system test procedures.
- Understanding of FPGA simulation process and how it can be used to verify functionality.
- Understanding and ability to read VHDL, C, C++, and C# code
- Experience writing software to automate tasks, such as data processing, encryption, etc.
- Information Systems Security Engineering or Systems Engineering experience, working on system security architecture development, implementation, integration, or test.
- Understanding of DoD PKI
- Hands-on knowledge of IPsec configuration with Windows and Linux PCs
- Experience with IA and AT certification requirements.
- Excellent 2-way communication skills (upward and downward)
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (UML, SysML, DoDAF)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.