about 1 month ago
08 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5203
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues.
- Lead Type 1 Certification activities as required for assigned programs.
- Perform functional analysis, trade studies, requirement derivation and allocation to translate customer Information Security requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Work with other engineering disciplines to implement and verify security technology.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
- Act as a liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience as an Information Systems Security Engineering or Systems Engineering experience, working on system security architecture development, implementation, integration, or test.
- Must have active DoD Secret security clearance.
- DoD 8570 Certification
- Type 1 certification
- Secret Clearance
- DoDI 8570 IAT or IA SAE Level 2 compliant professional certification (i.e. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP)
- Experience with security assessment and authorization activities for DoD Information Systems, e.g. RMF, Type 1, etc.
- Experience developing and executing system test procedures.
- Understanding of FPGA simulation process and how it can be used to verify functionality.
- Ability to read VHDL, C, C++, and C# code.
- Experience writing software to automate tasks, such as data processing, encryption, etc.
- Understanding of DoD PKI
- Strong knowledge of IPsec configuration with Windows and Linux PCs.
- Experience with IA and AT certification requirements.
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (UML, SysML, DoDAF)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience you have Systems Engineer?
Do you have secret clearance?
Any experience with security assessment & authorization activities?
Any experience developing and executing system test procedures?
Do you understand DoD PKI?
Why are you looking for a new position?