5 days ago
Job Id: 8513
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Defines customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Must have 8 years of experience in System Engineering.
- Must have security clearance.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Technical process management.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.