10 months ago
Systems Engineer II
Job Id: 5377
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Translate into equipment design and understand system requirements/design.
- Interact with multidisciplinary design teams (e.g., electronics, optics, mechanics, systems, software)
- Provide technical engineering analysis and participate in design reviews (e.g., Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, and Test Readiness Review) and program meetings.
- Perform equipment build, integration, debugging and testing (hands-on equipment and production fixture development).
- Support production and assembly processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other quantitative sciences.
- 5+ years of experience as a systems engineer in aerospace industry.
- Experience with hardware/software systems integration and troubleshooting required.
- Experience with assembly and test of electro-mechanical and electro-optical systems.
- Working knowledge of laboratory equipment including oscilloscopes, logic/spectrum analyzers, meters and other equipment required.
- Experience with laser, image intensification and/or thermal night vision technology, optics, and related equipment considered a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering?
How many years of experience you have as a systems engineer?
Do you have experience with hardware/software systems integration?
Any experience with assembly and test of electro-mechanical?
Do you have knowledge of laboratory equipment?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?