Greece, New York
11 days ago
Systems Engineer, Information Assurance
Greece, New York
Job Id: 8515
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- IA related architecture development, CONOPS development, trade studies, requirements analysis and flow down to hardware/software configuration items as well as requirements validation and verification
- Support embedment of cryptographic components within tactical radio platforms
- Examine and allocate system security requirements, such as those imposed by NSA, and those under DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (RMF), as well as National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) FIPS standards.
- Supervise and prepare NSA security certification documents, such as System Evaluation Document (SED), Key and Certificate Management Plan (KCMP), Security Verification (SV) Test Plans and Reports, Physical Configuration Audit (PCA) Plans and Reports
- Communicate with mechanical, electrical and SW engineers to make sure designs meet security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of related or previous experience with RMF (Risk Management Framework)
- Experience with security requirements analysis and specification generation is a must
- Strong experience leading small product development teams and mentoring other engineers.
- Familiarity with emerging security standards and evolution of NSA certification processes.
- Knowledge on modern cyber-security evaluation processes, such as RMF, supply chain risk management, program protection planning and Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) analysis
- Must have an Active Secret U.S. Security Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Must be a US citizenship
- (CISSP) certification is required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.