Greece, New York
11 days ago
Systems Engineer-Integration & Test
Greece, New York
Job Id: 8514
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Offer oversight and direction of qualification across the project. Individual will liaise with internal cross-domain experts and customers to generate and document CONOPS that drive verification and validation.
- Create fit for use and usability assessments.
- Supervise Government test plan development, scheduling and execution.
- Review test plan definition, development, scheduling and execution for functional teams performing integration and test activities.
- Mange System level application assessment (e.g. CPA, HPW Android, ATAK, etc.)
- Coordinate with project team to define product accessory test strategy (e.g. PAs, mounts, EUDs, power sources…)
- Initiative collaboration across functional teams performing integration and test activities to identify / address test gaps / risk. (Factory Test, HDV, SDV, WF test (e.g. NETSIMS))
- Deliver traceability from various input requirements (product spec, customer specifications and system expectations) to test cases.
- Offer validation/verification status on a weekly basis (assessment and statistics)
- Conduct Test Readiness Review (TRR) and System Verification Review (SVR) in alignment with organizational process documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-9 years of previous or related experience with Integration and test
- Hands on architecting and deploying networked tactical voice and data communication systems.
- Familiarity with system level laboratory and/or over-the-air testing of military communications equipment.
- Proficient interfacing directly with military customers to understand and refine operational requirements.
- Well versed with Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, JIRA, DOORs and MS Project
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.