Somerset, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Tablet Compression Operator
1st or 3rd Shift
Job Id: 10091
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setup, assemble & disassemble, cand clean tablet compression machines including Eliza Press, Kikusui - Libra, Sejong and Killian
- Cleaning manufacturing room after the completion of product run.
- Trouble shooting tablet press for run. This includes startup of batch and obtaining all tablet specifications as per instruction.
- Making any machine adjustments.
- Documenting all set up and cleaning in the logbook.
- Performing all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing.
- Follow company policies, cGMP’s, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Five (5) year of work experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.