11 days ago
Full Time Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00 PM EST (Flexible)
North Brunswick, NJ
Job ID: 4912
Sign on BONUS Offered along with great work perks!!!
Ajulia Executive Search is an executive recruiting firm based in North Brunswick, NJ. Our interactive and innovative recruiting solutions have seen us gain a reputation for our ability to deliver both quality and quantity candidates. We are undergoing expansion to meet goals for this year, and we have immediate openings for self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking Talent Consultants.
Are you looking to make a career change to a growing, innovative company? This alluring opportunity offers a competitive salary of $600.00 per week plus commission and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid PTO, Financial Assistance Programs and Social Goodness Benefits. Does this opportunity match your future career goals? Apply to join one of the fastest and strongest growing recruiting teams in the U.S. What will you gain from this opportunity? You will have an opportunity to grow within the company, enhance your skills, and play an important role in the placement process countrywide.
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates to generate a positive hiring experience from start to finish.
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools to fill open positions
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with your Sales Manager to engage in outbound communications; via phone and email.
- Arrange phone and/ or face to face interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Perform various customer service-related activities
- Review/revise resumes, as well as compare the candidate’s qualifications to the job requirements and the clients’ needs.
- Write and edit job descriptions for assigned all positions.
- Prepare candidate files; including references, background checks, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, HR or another related field preferred
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 2+ years of experience including but not limited to Sales, Customer Service and/or Recruiting.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and eager to learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO/Holiday pay
- Professional development training
- Great work-life balance
- Career advancement potential
- Social Goodness Benefits
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test and background check before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification.
Ask for Sonal Peterkin
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.