Englishtown, New Jersey
15 days ago
Tank Farm Utility Person
Job Id: 12067
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform daily inspections of all tanks and valves and report concerns.
- Perform maintenance of facility including paint preparation and painting.
- Perform routine clean up of Tank Farm building and grounds.
- Retrieval of materials from warehouse for use at Tank Farm when required.
- Repair and replace valves that are worn.
- Perform basic plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Load and unload chemical deliveries.
- Clean up chemical spills properly utilizing PPE’s and following established protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout shift
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or Tank Farm experience
- Ability to stand and walk for periods at a time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Direct Hire
Ask for: VaLiza Venable
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.