New York, New York
12 days ago
Task Force Hotel Operations Manager
New York, NY
Job Id: 12826
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, and inventive-based bonuses. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of the hotel as requested.
- Develop and Implement hotel performance strategies on an individual basis by leading hotel teams.
- Monitor and control costs including food, beverage and labor while maximizing financial performance for the hotel, achieving budgeted revenues, and market share performance growth.
- On board and train newly recruited or existing open leadership positions in the hotel.
- Develop specific processes to ensure overall success for all staff.
- Report directly to the General Manager of the hotel you are assigned to.
- This position requires 100% travel to any of our hotel throughout the United States.
- Hilton or Marriott Brand experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Department Manager, or Assistant General Manager in select service hotels.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- An aptitude for self-motivation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K matching
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
- Referral Program
- Health Savings Account.
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.