10 days ago
Job Id: 3949
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life. 401K with company contribution, paid vacation, holidays and more!! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for corporate tax including multistate.
- Responsible for review of state, federal, individual and partnership (both C&S) tax returns.
- Responsible for tax planning for net worth individuals and corporations.
- Responsible for federal and state government audit representation and conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA a must.
- At-least 7 years of experience in tax.
- Experience of tax compliance requirements for all types of entities including corporations (S &C), partnerships, non-profits, individual and trusts.
- Experience with ProSystem FX tax compliance software a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.