New York, New York
9 months ago
New York, NY
Job Id: 9151
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Exceptional skills relating tax strategies, disseminating tax information, laws, and new developments via timely research with a solid understanding of guiding and presenting implications to tax department members and clients alike.
- Skilled at tax planning and structuring.
- Possesses the ability to help minimize tax costs and comply with all regulatory requirements
- The ability to focus on tax strategies related to ownership and operation of corporations, partnerships, and other pass-through entities.
- Ability to guide clients through restructures and transitions of their businesses.
- Demonstrates a well-rounded and progressive approach to communicating and addressing tax matters involving corporations, partnerships, real estate, and high net worth clients.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Taxation.
- Exceptional research skills
- Extensive experience reviewing complex tax returns and provide concise review notes as needed.
- Experience disseminating tax laws, related implications and communicating same via firm-wide communication and alerts in a timely fashion.
- Experience considering, reviewing, and presenting tax findings and implications in-house.
- Solid analytical and research skills.
- Ability to be assigned a topic and turn research around quickly to disseminate via social media, website, and alerts quickly.
- Ideally at Senior Manager/Director level.
- CPA and/or Juris Doctorate (JD) is a plus.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.